Saturday 24 November 2012

To-do list

Ok. I have two weekends left before Themis starts on 3 Dec. That is including this weekend and noting the fact that next weekend I MUST go Christmas shopping and today I am only just starting to study because I had to go grocery shopping in the morning and then my flatmate's parents were here.

So now I'm cracking on and here is the to-do list before I can start bar prep lectures:

Reading

1. Criminal (about 50% left)
2. CivPro (this one's a killer, over 100 pages)
3. Real property
4. Trusts

Outlines (to be combined with reading where reading not already done)

1. Contracts
2. Torts
3. Remedies
4. PR
5. Con law
6. Criminal
7. CivPro (see above)
8. Real property
9. Trusts

I also have a bunch of first-year and upper level lectures to listen to and do the handouts on, this includes finishing up real property and civpro handouts and finishing lectures and handouts on corporations, evidence, wills and trusts.

Obviously all of this is NOT going to happen before 3 December, but I'm going to give it a damn good go! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment