Wednesday 21 November 2012

Reasons why I may fail the bar exam - Part I

Reason 1: I can't get myself out of bed.

I go to work in my Big Law job every day so I already don't have a whole bunch of time to study. I usually roll up at the office around 9.30, so the key is to study in the mornings, get an hour or so in before work as after work my brain is not usually still functioning.

So far, for the last couple of weeks, I have woken up without fail at 6.30, not feeling too sleepy, thinking "perfect, I can get up and study now". Yet, somehow, so far this is yet to happen.

Therefore, if I fail the bar exam, my inability to motivate/terrify myself into action in the mornings instead of pressing snooze repeatedly, will most likely have been my downfall.

In other news, I was allocated to Pasadena, which was my first choice, and I've booked myself into a hotel. So at least that part is done. Just need to learn the law now...

No comments:

Post a Comment