Saturday 27 October 2012

Kick start

The vacation is over (sniff!) and it's time to get down and dirty. The week before I went I did NOTHING. I am behind my schedule big time and need to catch up. This week at work was unpleasant to say the least, so this weekend I must get on top of things. Fortunately I made my schedule pretty loose so I have a bit of time...

I've filed my bar exam application, which makes it all a little terrifying. I filled out my form, forked up $1200 and picked my preferred exam locations. So now there is no going back and I have to actually learn all the stuff, eek!

So here we go. Crim Pro this weekend. I've done the reading, just need to do the outline. Sadly I fear that will take me more than the five hours I have between now and when I have to go and buy a last minute Halloween costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment