Saturday 12 January 2013

Sleepless in...

This week, my study schedule has totally thrown my sleep patterns out of whack. I haven't been able to get to sleep until 1-2am which is really late for me, usually it's between 11 and midnight. As a result, getting up in the mornings is super painful and I haven't been getting up early to study before work. This morning I slept in until 10.30am which was way later than I would have liked and accordingly have missed out on valuable study time.

I don't really care if I study before or after work, but I still hate that after I wrap up in the evenings, I can't sleep for like another 2-3 hours which is like dead time and it drives me crazy!

Studying is going... ok. I'm getting through the material, just worried that I will not have enough time to actually learn it all properly. My first graded essay was a disaster (50), but I hopefully took some of those lessons into my second essay which I submitted yesterday... watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment